Friday, February 02, 2007

Hello people!
What a hectic week, really.
Changed my blog song!
Augustana - More Than A Love Song, thanks Jes.
:D

Had our F&N test today. Like so fwah!
I've made 2 really really stupid & careless mistakes.
That means, my 2 marks had flown away. Darn!

Had P.E lessons today, wheee!
Had to run around the school for 2 rounds.
Everybody got breathless, that means no one exercised! :/
Get well soon Ain! Eat your meals! Ha ha.

Mdm Chang didnt come for lessons today.
Sweet! No Amaths lessons, no trigometry!! :x
Bonded alot with * & **. Esp with * :D

Neoprints!

Shake-kee-la & me!

Thanks, gh :)

Oh, we just got ur locker key during our recess.
Queued for very very long, & we cant choose our own spot.
That incharge gave us 03-256.
Went upstairs, found out that its located way at the bottom!
Walau, its so sickening lah.

Way at the bottom :(

Had guides after that, Im super efficient k?
Ha ha. Took the sec 1s with jie & Ade to a classroom.
Taught them the guides promise & taps.
Mr Vilau told us that he's gonna put 14 girls into guides.
Hahs, he's doing it cos we didnt get gold in 2006.

Went to Zhenghua for the Thinking Day skit rehearsal.
WHEE :D

Attitude seh.

Loves!

Sharing a "garlic bread". Actually its just a biscuit :D

ROAR WITH ME, INSYIROARRRR =D

:D

The rest of the guides!

Rv guides.

We love Guiding!

"& when the saints go marching in~"

Bestie & me!

Had to attend the meeting tomorrow!
Boo, so that means that I cant go for service. Bleah.

ASG! Without Yilian :[

Went to BPP cos I wanted to buy some hairclips.
But yeah, very ex please. Furthermore, I was tired.
Bought Mr Softie! & I got myself a mini purple highlighter! :D
Went home with Ade & bestie. Reached home at about close to 8.

School's gonna start at 0730 on Tues to Fri.
I think I'll get detention. Ha ha.
Why cant it be 0740? Like in the past? BOOOO.

Got to report to school tomorrow.
Mmm, I cant wait for 9th Feb!
Goodbye world!

No comments: